Antenna for ILX800-SMSG is necessary?

Jyonny

Hello everybody,
do you know if an external antenna is necessary for the GSM module ILX800-SMSG ?

Or does it have an internal antenna?

Thank you in advance.

According to the manual:

To reduce potential radio interference to other users, install and use only the
antenna supplied by the manufacturer to ensure successful communications.

Antennas and antenna cables are sold separately so that you can select the
appropriate antenna and cable lengths to fit your application.

Yes, get an antenna separately - either a short one with no cable, or one with cable, depending on your application.

I bought the PRA081904-OM Prosoft Micro800 antenna c/w 362cm cable, cost about £30...

Similar Topics

Please tell how data is transferring from GPS smart anttenna with PLC(Allen bradley1769 Compactlogix L32E controller) and I/O's Mapping...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever used an RF antenna made by RF ID to communicate to a Allen Bradley Compactlogix controller, and if so could you point me in the...
Replies
Views
Good day experts! I'm working on a Profinet system which passes through unmanaged switches and a 50 Mbps antennas (please see attached file for...
Replies
Views
Hi I have problem with my siemens s7-1200 plcs after lightning, they are all messed up and i have to reload them. I have tried to use surge...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I need to test for the presence of a PEPS antenna in the center console of a car. I need to automate this test where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom