Rockwell - Servo Kinetix 6000

I have in a plant, a machine that cuts parts in pre- defined sizes , but need to phase this cut parts . The system is using servo Rockwell Kintix 6000, and observing the MAM instruction module ( Motion Axis Move) indicates that there is this control when I work the buttons to phasing . But the engine does not respond by phasing . What would be the problem?:unsure:

My car wouldn't start this morning. I could see all the lights come on when I turned my ignition switch. What would be the problem?

No offense and I know English isn't your native language, so there may be some barriers in communication, but you really didn't provide enough information for anyone to be helpful. What would go along way is if you could either post the program or a screenshot of the code and what you THINK it should be doing vs what it actually is doing. The MAM has many different variables (Absolute or Incremental moves...Merge or No Merge) and it's design could be such that it's acting upon another instruction move like an MAJ to achieve phasing. But without seeing all the axis moves code associated with this machine cut, it's hard to even begin to tell you what's wrong.