Control Panel stainless steel 304ss

ajay34

hello all

i m looking for supplier who can provide control panel (stainless steel 304ss)
it a custom made and all the demesion will be provide by myself ..
it \for indoor use (seed product) where it high acidic area ..

would have any contact of supplier fo panel maker

thanks

Well here in North America, we can get Type 304 from basically any enclosure manufacture as an option. But I have no idea what's available to you in Malaysia. Rittal is fairly well represented worldwide, they have them. You may need to refer to it under the EU designation of EN Standard 1.4301, same thing.

I would look for a local stainless fabricator and discuss your needs with them. That's exactly what we do for our wastewater pump station control panel external enclosures.

If it's very corrosive then would 316 not be more appropriate?

For our cabinets, we usually use AutomationDirect. Looking at their international sales, they have 2 distributors in your region - 1 in Tokyo, Japan and 1 in Mudgeeraba,Australia.

Under UL guidelines (which I assume you don't need to follow), building your own cabinets is allowed, but unless evaluated by UL, can only be listed as a Type 1 enclosure.

It's almost always more cost effective to build from standard, commercially available, off-the-shelf enclosures that carry the appropriate listings from the manufacturer.

That said, I've had to build custom enclosures several times recently, because nothing COTS would fit. They were all indoor cabinets though, so I never had to worry about having them evaluated for weather resistance, etc... Stainless is another beast entirely, and thankfully, one I haven't had to deal with yet.

-rpoet