September 11, 2001

Thanks, Luca. One of the most gratifying things I've seen, as an American, is the way the rest of the civilized world has rallied together after 9/11.

So many lost.. So many loved and adored.. Our Angels are looking down with pride, gone but never forgotten.. My thoughts and prayers will stay with you forever..

Lightning UK

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello I have DTC 1001 and DTC 2001 delta Temp control connected to together as one unit , and this unit connected to SS2 plc via Rs485 , My...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have this error on my Siemens Control. ERROR 2001 PLC has not started up There's something that I can do? Thanks :bow:
Replies
Views
I have AB Controller L6355 with Rslogix5000 v16 which got crashed suddenly while i was working online on my project.i got this message Please see...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Good day! I have just replaced our beckhoff FC2001 card with a new one but when starting Twincat ver 2.7 an error pops up : " Device...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a documentation or instructions how to use this instrument. I need to repair very old machine which is using 5TI-...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom