Motion control training

Brandon_L

Hey everybody Brandon here ..... first post on here and just wanted to say looking forward to be learning a lot from all of you... the question I have has anyone taken the Rockwell motion control fundamentals 2-day class and is it worth the 1200? Also has anybody tried the Rockwell computer Based training on motion control I've downloaded the demo and it looks very educational I really want to get in to motion control just try to figure out where to start.

Thank you

Thanks Mickey for the heads up on Delta but they are a little too far for me..The company I work for (7up) is helping me out with the cost of training so I have to keep it in CA or computer based

Similar Topics

Could anyone recommend a video series or even hard copy of how to setup a q series motion controller. I have a Q03UDCPU,Q173DCPU,MR-J3-100 and a...
Replies
Views
Hi,Guys: I am looking for AB motion control training, found online motion control courses . Did anyone try below those two courses...
Replies
Views
I have always controlled servos in Rockwell motion using position loop. I have an application where one process will push against a servo...
Replies
Views
How do I adjust motion control parameters using Logix Designer? Such as: motion axis stop I will make an adjustment like changing the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, On my system, i got prop valve controling cylinder on the left and right to adjust the center of a lumber before it get in a woodmill...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom