Facing issue with Siemens STAT declaration table

pjadha

While I open FB411 made some modification and closed it. After if I again open the same FB411 and tried to save it then it gives below error and shows RED line in declaration table.
"The block can not be saved because the declaration tablecontains invalid entries"
Please see attached piicture for more info....

IMG_20160830_203400.jpg

What modifications did you make?
The declaration for STAT0 is FB918, it is in red. Do you have FB918 in your project.

Also, STAT0 and STAT7 are not good names - perhaps name them something helpful for troubleshooting?

Also, STAT0 and STAT7 are not good names - perhaps name them something helpful for troubleshooting?

I'm assuming this is an uploaded project. You're right though, re-naming things would be ideal.

Hello Mike_RH,

Yes FB918 is present in program. I want to add one clamping sequence i.e. - one M bit and one output Q. Simple but after doing thyis when I save it before downloading this block in PLC it gives above error. Also I renamed it with something different text but same error is showing. What will be the reason behind it cany you guys please help me out in this issue.....

Does FB918 have STAT DATA ? I just tried and if a FB has no STAT data, then the multi instance will fail and it will stay red.