EZ Panel to PLC5 ???

We are looking at adding a touchscreen to our plc 5 system any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Not too much information given, but, the go-to would be SERIAL, 'DF1' protocol, since that pretty much always works.

Of course, depending on which PLC5 you have, you may have other options - as a field bus slave, etc.
And, of course, depending on which EZ Panel you choose, that may limit those options.

More details = more answers.

We figured it out yesterday afternoon we used an AIC module and had to make our own 25 pin serial connector and 9 pin serial connector also .. Thank you for responding

Similar Topics

Hi All. I have been tasked with the HMI aspect of a PLC 5 to Logix 5000 upgrade. The plc code has been completed by others, it's up to me to...
Replies
Views
Recently we had a "Made in China"portable line installed Weiview TouchPanel MT8102iE, it has capability to connect CompactLogix and ControlLogix...
Replies
Views
One of my Clients would like me to get a facility with just an annunciation light board setup with A spare PV+ he has. I'm ok with making the...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone who can help me regarding this HMI is missing the choices when I make a new Device in TIA. Only 7" Display above are the choices...
Replies
Views
I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom