Red Lion MicroLogix 1400 communication

FlyinRedLion

I am having trouble communicating a set of alarm tags from the micrologix 1400 to the crimson software. All the other tags read just fine and give the correct value but the alarms (which are set as integers) read "n/a". I am able to ping both the HMI and PLC from my computer and everything is connected through a switch. Everything else works just fine except these data tags, any help would be appreciated, thank you.

For the data tags, under format tab the format type is Numeric. Under the data tab I have manipulation: none, treat as: default integer, access: read and write.

Hey thanks for your help just wanted to let anyone who reads this know I fixed the issue and it is working properly now. I had to go to RSLogix and go to the Data File for the respective alarms/data tags. In the data file I went to properties and increased the number of elements to match the amount of tags.