ABB ACS355 drive

el greco

hi! couple off months i instal this drive in a machine with a motor 15hp. the user goes up and down the spead with the cursors now he says that he nead a potenciometer to do it easily.i did put a potensiometer 10khom to the analog input but didnt work. can somebody say me wich parametres i must go to change to do it working?cheers George.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a question outside the plc area, but I thought someone would have an idea. I was comissioning an ABB ACS355 drive (frequency...
Replies
Views
Currently waiting for Schneider Customer Support...:D ... meanwhile: Brand new ABB ACS355 with FPBA-01 Profibus DP adapter connected to a six...
Replies
Views
Some VFDs support permanent magnet motors. For instance ABB ACS355. Has anyone tried using anything like this? What VFD / motor did you use...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience connecting to an ABB ACS-355 drive using the OPCA-01 cable and DWL2.7 or DrivesWindow software. Two different ABB...
Replies
Views
Can I do a registration positioning application with a 1HP ABB ACS355 drive using encoder feedback and a registration eye in order to quickly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom