Factorytalk Log legend?

buddhaman001

We have recovered a set of logs for a user and they posed a question that I honestly don't know and am finding extremely difficult to find information on.

Within the excel sheet from the extracted logs are a few columns

Millitm, Status and Marker

I can make a pretty good guess that Millitm is the millisecond at which the data was recorded given the upper and lower bounds of the data and the gradual increase in value as the log file grows bigger.

Status...I believe this is the status of the value / tag at the time of recording but I have two values E and U. An educated guess tells me E will be error. Don't Know U.

Marker. No friggen clue on E. However B is occuring during three times, when a new log file is being made, right after a server restart (we have a weekly schedule that is scripted), and when a log file is being closed for the next. sooo Buffered data?

Last edited:
"B" is begin. I think "U" is uninitialized. I think "E" is End. So as the datalog is started and stopped the markers identify those actions.

OG

Last edited: