How do I get rid of this message

LowRange

"do you want to replace the terminal's current communication configuration with the application's communication configuration"

I have: Panel View Plus 6 400 and Factorytalk ME.

I understand that I need to select 'yes' to this question to give the application's communication configuration to the PVP+ but why does it keep asking even after the PVP+ has the communication configuration? I'd understand if the two communication configurations did not match but the settings of the application and that of the terminal match exactly.

The transfer utility compares only the filenames and not the communication configuration. So you have to live with that annoying message.

Thinking a little more, there'are some checkboxes in the transfer utility. One is for running the application when the PV is starting up, and other one is for replacing the communications. You can use those checkboxes to get rid of the message.

There are similar checkboxes inside the PV settings. Follow the images of this post:

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showpost.php?p=703935&postcount=9

In the final image, click on Run options.