Automation Direct GS-ERDV help

don2405

I am slowly teaching myself Automation Direct, recently I purchased 1 GS-EDRV 100 and 1 GS-EDRV from ebay.

I configured the GS-EDRV 100 easily but I am not seeing the IP address of the GS-EDRV on NetEdit3,played around with the dip switches, even used Advanced IP scanner and nothing.
When powered up the RTS and TDX led blinks, RXD led on steady, link led on steady and the Active led blinks ever so often.

Is there something i didnt do?
Any assistance is much appreciated

Similar Topics

Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all- I have a unique challenge using a customers Direct logic 06 PLC. This customer has a DC motor operating at 10 RPM which is turning a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been trying to run drive via Sysmac studio. I can ping the drive. I can see the logic bits going on/off as per command. But, drive is...
Replies
Views
Anyone tried Automation Directs new CM5 HMI. We've been the EA9's for a few years now with minimal complaints. A few failures here and there but...
Replies
Views
I'm using an Automation Direct GS20 VFD for the first time and I have a question for the Automation Direct gurus regarding the recommendation of a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom