Reporting Issue

rahul.p

Dear all,
i was having a trouble while reporting. Am using Compactlogix l24 ER, FactoryTalkview SE And SQL in the complete system.
i have done all that required to get the datas in FactoryTalkView Station And was able to get the data in SCADA. Am logging the data through "DatalogSnapShot On" command.
After creating the table from factoryTalk, for the first time if the dataLogSnapShot On command is given , am able to get all the paramters in the report which prepared.
But from the second time onwards, if i give the DataLogSnapshot On command , am able to get only 7 parameters of 10 in the report. The balance 3 paramters are not generated in the report. but the same has been logged in SQL database.

A picture of the report is also attached with the thread!!!!

please give some ideas to get all those parameters to be generated in the report, if anyone have experienced the same.

Thanks In Advance!!!!:mad::mad:

20160901_175503.jpg