PID Controllers with Time-Proportion Control

rajy2r

I am looking for a PID Controller that can do Time Proportion Control (Pulse actuator with 25 Sec open close time).

I have used a RedLion PXU for an actuator with 4-20mA control signal, but i am hoping to find an offering where i can essentially use the same line of controllers for 4-20mA output or Time Proportion Output, so that the panel drawings and settings are essentially the same except for the part number change and the actuator style change.

Would appreciate your response.

PID controllers with a binary output
- electromechanical relay
- solid state relay
- transistor open collector output
have time proportioning PID.