Beckhoff and CitecScada

Hoang Minh Vy

Dear Bros,
Does anyone used to configure communication between Beckhoff PC and Citec Scada V5.41 (or higher).? Please give me some document or instruct me how to choose config or protocol to use
Thanks very much.

You can use ADS to communicate with BECKHOFF PLCs from CITECT. It is very simple you should just choose TWINCAT in Board Type (Boards section In Communications folder) and type the AMS NET ID (Beckhoff device address) in Special Opt (Ports section in Communication folder).
The only Point is you should type the address of your device just like the following example:
Assume that device address is :192.168.0.101.1.1
You should type this in Special Opt:AMS192.168.0.101.1.1

After this you have access to the logic variables with Address