Omron NA HMI question

Timk5000

I am hoping someone is familiar with NA programming and can answer this question.

I have been trying to figure this out and cant seem to get it to work.

I have a machine that was developed for us using the NJ with NA HMI. Currently the Alarm screens that are displayed on Alarms are just the generic screen with small text and an acknowledge button.

I want to create a screen to replace these with more Alarm specific screens. Under user alarms Group 1 is a list of the current user alarms there is a Page Column. I was hoping that it was as simple as creating a page for the Alarm and entering the page name in the Page column. But that does not seem to work. I still get the generic page. Is there something i am missing or can this not be done.

Thanks