Alternative to Micorsoft List View?

whussain6

Hi Engineers,

I need to us something like Microsoft List View 6.0 but not itself. As it needs some kind of license which we cannot get because of obsolescence.

I need some kind of list view where I can change individual row background/text colour using vba code in FactoryTalk view SE v8.2.

Requirements:
1. It should not be in obsolete list in near future
2. Should be able to use VB to code and change row font.
3. Compatible with Factory Talk SE

Thanks for your time and suggestions in advance.

I need to us something like Microsoft List View 6.0 but not itself. As it needs some kind of license which we cannot get because of obsolescence.
I suppose you received this message:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/318597

The official support to VB6 has ended but you can still find some legit VB6 software on Ebay. Installing VB6 you can get a design-time license.
I need some kind of list view where I can change individual row background/text colour using vba code in FactoryTalk view SE v8.2.

Requirements:
1. It should not be in obsolete list in near future
2. Should be able to use VB to code and change row font.
3. Compatible with Factory Talk SE
It sounds like you'll need to write your own Activex control. So you'll need VB6 or learn how to write Activex on .Net enviroment.

I have opted to use two separate listboxes to display healthy and unhealthy interlocks separately and change the colour of unhealthy listbox.