C# app passing variable to Q03UDE??

macgioo2

Hello again good people of the forum,

Today's challenge should you choose to accept it, is to explain to me the best/easiest way to send a variable to from a C# windows app to a Q series over ethernet!?

All samples, drivers, advice welcome!!

Thanks

AdvancedHMI using ModbusTCP would probably work for you. Ingear also sells a ModbusTCP driver DLL that you can use native in your code if you already have an application made.

Similar Topics

Hello everybody, I am working on a project which has HMI FTView SE 13 (Local) and controllogix L71 PLC. I have a question how does PLC detect a...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have some mechanics that are struggling to understand the workings of a servo driven machine. I plan on having a training...
Replies
Views
I need an inexpensive PLC for home automation projects. I only need digital outputs and analog inputs. Pretty simple and slow process. Also, it...
Replies
Views
A bit off-topic, but maybe relevant for others. The scenario is that several of my companys travelling service people wants to communicate with...
Replies
Views
I'm a student going through an FMS training course and currently trying to upload a RunTime application (a pre-made example file that teaches you...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom