Device net

plasma

Hi.
I installed devicet communication btw. Delta scaner DNET-SL and two Beckhoff nodes.Master is mapping 13DO/12DI bytes in poll mode.Statuses on all nodes are OK and communication works.
I have problem by sending continous true bit from master.Node receives true bit, but in 10 minutes interval 2-4 times this bit is false state for app.100msec although on plc side is true.

I check bus line and grounding .
Is any solution for the problem?

rgds Ed

Similar Topics

I'm adding an IAI Gateway with 2 axes connected to it. To an ethernet network on my PLC. So, I think the math is correct on the Input and Output...
Replies
Views
We have some very old technology in my plant that needs adjusted but I don’t have the equipment. Can anyone tell me what I need to program this IO...
Replies
Views
I have a device that is currently connected to a UR 10 robot through a UR Cap and I would like to connect the device to an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
I have a device that is currently connected to a UR 10 robot through a UR Cap and I would like to connect the device to an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom