TwinCAT newbi question

shurik

Hi.
I have a Beckhoff CX 5020 controller. I can see my controller and make connection with it. When I trying to upload from plc I get error message (see attachment). On my PC I don't have any files related to this controller. How to get program from PLC for further reviewing and making changes.

Thanks

fr_1230_size640.jpg

Thank you for response. I forgot to say that controller is in working equipment, its running tunnel oven in bakery

Similar Topics

Hi. I have a Beckhoff CX 9000 controller. I like to download code to the controller but im not sure how this is done. First. I have made a...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am trying to run the 'SimpleSample' (https://infosys.beckhoff.com/content/1033/TF5100_TC3_NC_I/Resources/3438746891/.zip ) to understand the...
Replies
Views
I am developing a library in twincat and one of the function uses IID_ITcVnAccess_TcVnPoint2_DINT and the definition of this type is defined in...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this has been asked before, and apologies if this seems like a trivial issue, but I am new to Beckhoff and have been banging my head...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom