StruxureWare AS-P Controller - Modbus

jmaty23

I am trying to communicate via Ethernet with a StruxureWare AS-P SmartX Controller. My goal is to use Modbus protocol to monitor when the system goes into alarm.

I am looking for a listing of the Modbus tags that are available on the controller if anyone has any experience with this unit.

Apparently Schneider considers documentation for AS-P related items to be proprietary and not for public dissemination.

Here's the blow-off message I got when I attempted a download.

no_access_for_downloads.jpg

Good Luck.

That's basically as far as I got with the website too. I called the sales rep for our area and he basically said that only re-sellers and systems integrator's have access to that information and was told to contact the company that installed it.

Thanks for the attempt.