wago 750-530 output card not working

Nan

Hi,

This is my first time to use wago product, I have a l35E cpu and 750-352 io module. All io mapping have been set and I have the input signal all good, but the output card never worked. The power supply module is good and I have no idea why the output card are not working. I just wondering if anyone used this module before and have any idea, any idea will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Your details are extremely vague.

For clarity, sounds like the OP is using a ComplactLogix L35E processor.

OP, how have you configured the Wago 750-352 coupler in the L35E hardware tree? Did you use an Generic Ethernet Module? Did you enable Ethernet/IO on the 750-352? Have you matched Generic Ethernet Module input/output instance/size to the the process image of the coupler? Do you have a fault message on the Generic Ethernet Module? What IO is attached to the coupler?

If you just plugged it all in expecting it to work, it won't.

Hi, make sure you have applied power to the correct pins on the power supply card. You will need to use a card like the 750-613 to apply power to the bus. It would help if you showed your complete configuration. These can be a bit tricky. We use the 750-352 with L32ER (you are using L35E - compactlogix cpu?). Also, there is a handy web application where you can connect directly to the wago module with a web browser, I would suggest you use that to figure out the I/O configuration to setup your module in RS5000 as that could also be a problem if the control words are not correctly configured.

Your details are extremely vague.

For clarity, sounds like the OP is using a ComplactLogix L35E processor.

OP, how have you configured the Wago 750-352 coupler in the L35E hardware tree? Did you use an Generic Ethernet Module? Did you enable Ethernet/IO on the 750-352? Have you matched Generic Ethernet Module input/output instance/size to the the process image of the coupler? Do you have a fault message on the Generic Ethernet Module? What IO is attached to the coupler?

If you just plugged it all in expecting it to work, it won't.

The program has been configured, I have match the IO instance/size like you said and there is no error on the generic ethenet module, it shows all communicating.

I have the input all working fine, but output not working. the power supply is 750-602 and I have measured it and it is working fine.

May been I have some mistake in the wago web setting page, under port setting page, I enabled the ethernet IP and the others stay default and under enthernet ip setting page, I have checked the instance and io mapping, they are all right.

I have the input all working fine, but output not working. the power supply is 750-602 and I have measured it and it is working fine.

Has it ever worked? maybe the output card is bad.. do you have a WAGO CPU? maybe you can use the WAGO CPU to test the output card, if your input card is working then it doen not sound like a configuration setup issue but maybe a hardware issue... just a WAG

uncheck the modbus tcp and modbus udp boxes on the port settings page. also MORE INFO on your setup would be greatly beneficial to solving your problem.

thank you for your replies! This is right answer by rawdeal73

uncheck the modbus tcp and modbus udp boxes on the port settings page. also MORE INFO on your setup would be greatly beneficial to solving your problem.