How to change Display language in CX programmer

minaykha

Dear All,

I upload a program from omron PLC by using Cx programmer.

Original program is written in Japanese language.

I am seeking for advise how can i change Japanese language to English language.

Please refer to attachment picture.

Thank You in advanced.

cx programmer.jpg

The only thing I can think of is open 2 copies of CX-P, open copies of the program in each copy of CX-P, delete all the tags in one copy and save as English, copy out all the tags into Excel, painfully one by one copy each description and symbol into an online translator, convert to English and manipulate the tags in Excel. Then copy the translated tags to the English copy of CX-P. You will probably get some Jinglish as well. CX-P does not translate languages, nor does Windows. Good luck

change your computer languange and region to target languange (i dont know if it is japanese or chinese, or other symbolic languange). then re-read from PLC.