Siemens TOT8DW

aiskandar

We have Siemens PLC S7,please can you advise how to start Totalizer it was stopped counting after we have power failure, this TOT activating via remote counter module FM350-2.
be inform that we have other TOT for same system still working not affected. please advice.

i think that the forum members might need a bit more information before anyone can really help you but here is a start:

It was working and now it isn't so something is broken. Find the broken part then fix it.

Encoder working?
Power?
PLC program running?
Encoder going round?

good luck

HI Sir,
Yes I agree with you that something broken, already check and follow the diagram found signal ok by the way theirs no fuses in terminal connection to be blown.

The signal coming from Flow indicator to terminal then to CH0 in FM350-2 which output going to INT TOT and the output of TOT return to same FM350-2

Hi Manglemender, I'm still beginner in PLC world

Thank you, Plc. Program still running.

But I don't have any idea about Encoder

You should be able to measure the pulses from the encoder with a multi-meter but if that is working OK then it sounds like you will need to find someone who can go online to the PLC and diagnose the problem.

Nick

already I went with PLC online and did the diagnose problem found:
FM Ok no status alarm
ET 200M has external error