GE Proficy Machine Target online in monitor mode and logic not equal

TimWilborne

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm working on an GE 90-30 from 2002 and can't get to where I can monitor the ladder. I've uploaded the code from the controller but the ladder lightning bolt shows the attached image. From what I read this means "Target online in monitor mode and logic not equal".

When I verify equality, I get that the hardware matches but the none of the ladder diagrams do. How do I make them match?
attachment.php

notequal.png

Most likely the program you uploaded was created with a different programming software. You will need to download the program you uploaded to get to Logic Equal status.
In that model PLC the variable descriptions and rung comments aren't stored in the PLC's memory. The "COMMENT0" is just the default comment text. Rung 1 contains a placeholder for a rung comment.

Anyway I can make sure that they match? The machine halfway works. I hate to download the wrong code and fully break it.