Wonderware System Platform 2014 R2, Alarm List

Is there a way to get a list of all alarms from ArchestrA IDE? I have an integrator coming out next week to add some pump stations to Win911. Before they come out I would like to meet with staff and see what alarms they would like to dial out. Having a list of all the alarms that are generated by the SCADA system would a big help. I really dont want to dig through the PLC code and write down all alarms.

From within IDE you can right click in the app export and do a dbdump of the tag database into a csv. Open that up in excel and the tags are within sections of like tags with headers defining the fields. Sort each section by alarm column which for discrete alarms will be on, off or none. For analog there will be on/off in the low low low high and high columns.