Panelbuilder32 problem

suboliu

Hello everybody,
Today, when I open a .PVA file, a message '' There was a problem sending the command to the program" pop-up. and can't open file. I tried many times, the problem is the same. who know how to fix this problem? or any suggestion !
Thanks!

Can you please tell everyone how you fixed so that some time in the future if some else has the same problem they can use this a reference.

Alan

Right click PanelBuilder icon, or from start, right click PanelBuilder, choose its properties. from its properties, choose Compatibility, according to your operation system, choose it. note choose compatibility description. then press apply

Similar Topics

I'm trying to download to a panelview 600 from panelbuilder 32. I have it connected and can see it in linx, but every time I go to download I get...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am using Panelbuilder 32 very first time. I always use Factory Talk View Studio. We have some old program in Panelbuilder32 and...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping this is a simple one. I have a computer running XP SP2, with Panelbuilder 32 (v.3.70). I have a tiny change to make to the screen on a...
Replies
Views
Hello guys , im new at plc. i have a few questions hopefully someone can help me out. i extracted from an old panelview550 a pba file and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'll appreciate for your support. I want to know if there is a way to change the text of a label depending of the numeric value of a tag...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom