Radio Buttons in Crimson 3

secs

Hi guys.

I need a page with 4 buttons of what I call the RADIO type using Crimson 3 and cannot work out if and how I can do it? Simply I have 4 speeds I need to select so ht one button and it will change the value of a tag and remain pressed, lit etc. Press another and it depresses the first one and this one changes the value.

Can someone point me in the corect direction please

Quick example attached.
Tag1 gets set by pressing any of the indicators. Its value will be 0 through 3. The indicator fill color is dependent on its value. Tag1 can be renamed and set up to be a device (PLC) tag. The values could be other numbers, just edit the value in the fill state and on the action tab.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I need to let people to select 1 out of 5 options. I don't see any radio buttons in the Factorytalk View ? Is there any workaround?
Replies
Views
I am drawing a complete blank this morning looking for a unicorn. I would like to install a device at a remote site that will gather the data...
Replies
Views
I'm installing a SCADA system that consist of reading data at a Wastewater Treatment Plant, Elevated water tank and 3 lift stations. My master...
Replies
Views
I would like to request everyone's help so i can enjoy the holiday seasons. Our PLC for our Ship Unloader (Allen Bradley) suddenly lost all...
Replies
Views
I have been fighting with a series of GE MDS orbit MCR radios and DF1 Hdx comms (PLC5's) over low bandwidth (220mhz). This battle has been going...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom