plc5 scantime reset and record

remullis

I am needing to swap a L80 processor to a later series. I would like to reset the scan time and then record, and compare the difference between the old vs the new. I went into the processor status and then scan time but I am not sure how I would need to reset and then verify the scan time.

Second. I will be configuring the new processor with bootp. Where would I find the MAC address to know that I am clicking on the right device to configure. I see a SN # on this module that says SN 007D7D5E, but I dont see anything that specifies the MAC.

Thanks
rm

In RSLogix just look at the Max value and record what you see. Then type a zero in that field and press enter. It will immediate update with the new Max value since it was last zeroed out. That's all you have to do.

And here is a picture of my L40E and where the label with the MAC address is located.

OG

PLC5_MAC.jpg