Micro Memory Cards for S7 300s

RMA

Does anybody know if you can use any old Micro Memory Card in the newer S7 300 CPUs. My 317-2 DP doesn't support online firmware updates and I don't feel inclined to pay Siemens prices for the MMC - I am Scottish after all! :D

Unfortunately you cannot use any Multimedia Memory Card (as I believe it is called originally).

There was a previous thread about how you could take an image of a Siemens MMC card and put it on a generic MMC card. But that means you would have to have a Siemens MMC card in the first place.

Similar Topics

What type of internal memory does the MicroLogix 1200 Ver.C have? In the documentation, there is only an internal non-removable battery for the...
Replies
Views
1) Can I check if the project is stored on a MMC card with a Standard Laptop & Card Reader 2) Do I need a PLC to create a project on the MMC...
Replies
Views
Guys Good morning, I have a question regarding Siemens micro memory card. First i need to clarify my doubt why we use this micro memory card...
Replies
Views
Hello This is probably a very basic question but I can not seem to find an example. I have Micro 1400 controller which does not seem to keep any...
Replies
Views
Ihave facing some problem in mmc card 1) my mmc card is found password protected.and iam put it in mmc Card reder and formet it after then when we...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom