Yaskawa F7 Drive - PLEASE HELP!

shaffin

Hello,

I am trying to program my Yaskawa F7 Drive (Model CIMR-F7U23P7), and to program it for my machine, I am told to change the A1-02 parameter!

For the life of me I cannot modify the parameter A1-02 - “Control Method” to the value of 2 - “Open Loop Vector”, it is currently sitting at its default to the value of 0 - "V/F"

Does anyone have any experience programming this drive who can help?

Thanks,
Sam.

You can only make that change in Advanced Programming mode. Look it up, it's the very fist sentence in Appendix A which describes the programming of parameters.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I have a project involving a Beckhoff IPC with Twincat and a Yaskawa servo motor and drive. I'm trying to use the MC_HOME function...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to set up a Yaskawa GA500 inverter to do multi- speed stage start up. I only want 3 stages. On run, ramp to 15HZ, wait n seconds to...
Replies
Views
I figured out a solution to a vfd issue... at least in theory. Yaskawa has a program called Drive Works EZ that you can have PLC-type functions...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have machines uses MP2600 servo drive, the operation of the servo motor is just to syncrhonize to the speed of the machine (carrousel)...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone! Got roped into a project where they want to feed speed and distance values (INT or DINT) From a Unitronics HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom