Draw a digram

vetal1sa

A discrete 120 VAC output module is to be used to control a 230 VDC solenoid valve. Need to draw a diagram showing how this could be accomplished using an interposing relay.
Can somebody draw a diagram and add some explanation?
:confused:

I just lost in that but I think it should be something like this.
lp5ga0yeb

You labeled "L2" DC. "L2" is the neutral side of your 120VAC power, it does not need a label.
But if you insist then "N" or neutral will do.

Why the normally closed contact on the neutral side of the interposing relay coil?
That is not necessary. The only place you normally see that is on motor starter contactors where the contacts are controlled by overloads (is that what you were thinking?).

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
I want to draw a shape on a screen page in TIA/WinCC. It's roughly the shape of a canal boat hull -see picture. I couldn't find any "free-form"...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone had any insight on to how i could monitor and possibly graph Amp draw on our Powerflex 525 Drives. These drives are...
Replies
Views
Hello, anyone knows where to find Rockwell/Allen Bradley shapes or stencils for visio (microsoft) or draw (libreoffice)? I am interested in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom