Vijeo Citect 2015 SCADAPack 334E Modnet

Pfisher92

Hi

I'm trying to talk to a SCADAPAck 334E via modnet (citect). The channel does show as online in the main kernel window but in the unit kernel it's offline (starting every 30s).

As I wasn't able to talk to the Scadapack from my actual citect project, I've setup a test citect project with nothing but a single tag just to prove the comms. I still haven't actually been able to read this register yet. I've run through the various Modnet alterations (2,3,30 etc) with no success - I'm reasonably sure it should be straight Modnet?

-Modscan32 is able to read the registers i'm trying to read from citect (with the correct value). (Register 40013) - In citect I've tried reading registers 40014,13&12 with no success - the unit kernel always says offline.

Any help is appreciated.

Comms_Setup.jpg Kernel.jpg modscan.jpg

Hi

I'm trying to talk to a SCADAPAck 334E via modnet (citect). The channel does show as online in the main kernel window but in the unit kernel it's offline (starting every 30s).

As I wasn't able to talk to the Scadapack from my actual citect project, I've setup a test citect project with nothing but a single tag just to prove the comms. I still haven't actually been able to read this register yet. I've run through the various Modnet alterations (2,3,30 etc) with no success - I'm reasonably sure it should be straight Modnet?

-Modscan32 is able to read the registers i'm trying to read from citect (with the correct value). (Register 40013) - In citect I've tried reading registers 40014,13&12 with no success - the unit kernel always says offline.

Any help is appreciated.

Check out InitVar and InitVarType in the ini file, to start comms the Modnet driver uses a fixed address to check if the unit is active, if it doesn't exist it wont start.