Fusing Question (Control Logix Power Supply)

Dustin11H3

Hey All,

I am looking to put a 1756-PA50 power supply in my application. I am having trouble finding any Rockwell documentation that specifies the fuse size to place in front of the power supply for my PLC. When looking for other PAxx supplies I was able to find the fusing information in the data sheets. Has anyone had any experience or would be able to potentially help me in finding the recommended fusing size? I would prefer to have something they recommend over me reverse calculating what I think I should use. Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm working on a safety circuit and had some question about fusing. Incoming supply - 120V/15A Power supply - PSL-24-060...
Replies
Views
I am looking to fuse only the commons of my IO cards to protect the plc. Each input point is rated at 6.5 mA with a total of four points, in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a question to implement digital logic. these are.....I have total 8 inputs and my question is any 2 of 8 inputs is true, the output...
Replies
Views
I am working on an automation project, it is a simple press to install molded rubber inserts in a die-cast aluminum plate. I am using an Omron...
Replies
Views
The cards have two internal 3.15A fuses, one for each group, and a 0.5A max current loading per point @ 60°C (140°F). They also have a 5A surge...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom