Logicmaster All in One Connectivity

Byron

Lifetime Supporting Member
Greetings Everyone!
I bought Logicmaster All In One in order to support the GE Series One, Plus and Jr.'s. I did this before, can't remember ... DosBox... the status window says, Serial1: Opening com1. I can't remember how to connect the software to the PLC. Com issues prevail...

I have several GE Series One racks and CPU's. The 105 and up I use A.D. DirectSoft.

I want to be able to connect to the 101 through 104 CPU's and the GE Series One Jr.

I have ALL the stuff, just have memory issues on how to connect and set up SERIAL PORT...

D3-232-DCU UNIT and a D3-DSCBL-2 connected to a ToughBook running XP and a real world serial port. I usually have NO problem running DOS applications in DOSBOX.

I also have all the other stuff: the GE IC610CCM105C etc... along with all the AD / KOYO cables and adapters.

Feed back is appreciated, for now and future generations... yes there are still a bunch of these PLC's still in operation that need to be uploaded and converted.

Thanks... Byron