Frustrating problem with Vijeo Designer

Iner

Hello,

I have a problem with Vijeo Designer (6.2 SP3):

I want to create an action which trigger a script and inside this script I want to use the deleteall() method of the resume event to erase the messages shown in a group event display.

Let's say my group event resume is named ResumeEvenement01

Then in the script I write "ResumeEvenement01.deleteall(0,0)"

But it doesn't work because it doesn't recognise ResumeEvenement01

However if I create a button in one of the display, I am able to call a script where the same line works. ResumeEvenement01 is recognised and appear in blue in the script editor.

Also, when I click on insert in the script editor of the action, the group events are greyed out. When I do the same from the button, it's in black.

The logical answer would be that you can't call resume event object from the actions , but I am following a schneider tutorial and they did exactly like this.

I put the resume event object on the modele display as in the tutorial.

Here are the pictures:

Does not work:

718843Scriptfromaction.png

Works:

392267scriptfrombutton.png

Any idea why I can't call the object and the method from a script triggered by an action?

Thanks,