Series Six PLC Program Printout.

Logicmaster is the only realistic option to open and view a Series Six file.

There used to be a dedicated programmer for the Series Six. It wieghed about 100 pounds and saved the program file to tape cassette (stringy disk). There also used to be a utility called UPDOC that could read the file from the cassette, merge it with your annotation, and print the result. I expect you'd have a bit of a search to find either of those products any more.

Using Logicmaster, you can print to a text file which can be opened with any word processing program.

The Logicmaster manual gives some information about the organization of files it uses for ladder logic and annotation, but I'm not aware of any third-party utility to read from them and generate a printout.