Omron c1000hf-cpua1-v1

Ahthid5159

Hi Sir,

I need some advice. The machine PLC CPU Omron C1000HF-CPUA1-V1 is hardware faulty. I am bought new CPU, the part number exactly the same.

But the new CPU is unable to run the machine. I have use the console to register the I/O table but the machine still can not running.

May I know what is the problem??? Do I need to donwload the program or flow chart in the CPU???

Similar Topics

Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have 8 CJ2m plc units that show different numbers on the plc display and i am stuck on reading the info. my unit has an ip address of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have couple of Omron PLCs connected on my kepserverex and my intouch reads data from kepserverex. I have been observing that roughly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom