cx programmer problem

chandrapaul

hi,
i installed the cx programmer trial version with some error messages. after completion of the installation when i am trying to open the software then its showing attached error.

how to solve the problem. please help me...

thanks

cx.png

If you uninstall it you must use the uninstall progam - Windows will not do it properly.

a) Probably you will need to download the CX Programmer from the Omron webpage because your current installation file seems to be corrupted.

b) Restore your PC to a moment previous to your first try with CX Programmer. Since the first installation had some problems, it's possible that there're wrong entries in the Windows Register.

c) Also, check the compatibility of your Windows.

Last edited:
Use the uninstall program that is in the Omron folder and re-install. It is compatible with Windows 7, 8 & 10 either 32 or 64 bit. You could also check at myomron.com - you have to join but it costs nothing.