Dry Contacts for Safety PLC

tspisak

Has anyone found a cost effective way to get dry contacts (for robot fence and estop inputs) from a safety PLC digital output?

I'm using the Allen-Bradley Point Guard I/O and they only have digital input and digital output modules.

I'm looking at force guided ice cube type safety relays but they are ~$50 for relay and base (so $100 because of dual channel). A-B's relay doesn't even have built in surge suppression so you have to buy that as an accessory. I'm looking into Omron and Phoenix Contact right now.

Similar Topics

Dear All, I've been asked to integrate a few SMOKE DETECTORS with SIEMENS S7-200, unfortunately, so far I've checked with several...
Replies
Views
Off topic, but you people here usually have pretty good suggestions. Title kind of says it, anyone know of a DC current switch that has a decent...
Replies
Views
I've used Banner for RTD's, thermocouples and 4-20's but not for discretes. I called the factory to find out whether either PNP or NPN wiring...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Working on Piston(Foundry) project where GE-Fanuc PLC's are used. We have used Cimplicity SCADA 8.0 for temp and Pouring material...
Replies
Views
Dear all, Good day, Please i need your help as i have a condensate surge vessel and mounted on it two level transmitter(DP type).one for (HH and H...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom