Xinje XC3-32 Modbus Master-Slave

kevinkevin

Hi guys, I am using a China brand PLC Xinje XC3-32. I am trying to change the PLC modbus Slave to modbus Master (default is Slave).
I have read up their manuals and search around the settings in the PLC software but no where it seems to have a change setting.

Is this change to Modbus Master possible and where can I do that? (according to manual at least it is possible).

Please advise, thank you.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a Xinje xc3 plc, i need information about its points connections and its software.
Replies
Views
I have a request that I need to program a ventilator that must be start every morning in a particular time. I have a Xinje xc3 modul for this...
Replies
Views
First of all, greetings to the community. I have experience with Siemens s300 plc, but now I meet with XC3 (Xinje - Thinget) plc. I saw how it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to ladder logic. I have completed a code in the Xinje PLC XC3-32RT-E for one of the machines I am developing. Currently the program...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone it's my first thread here, i have a XD3-32 yesterday i tested the communication with the PLC by X1 - Y1 i set X1 On, then it worked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom