Window Server 3002 R2 Post-SP2 Hotfixes

whussain6

Hi

I have customers who want to update server 2003 SP2 with all the post-SP2 hotfixes.

The question is, how easy and time consuming is that? I have looked on MS and it looks like I have to install all the updates one-by-one. Is there any way I can install all the post-SP2 updates in one go or a better way?

Regards

Waj

Similar Topics

Hi, All: I have a project to replace 3 old window 7 PCs with new window 10 PCs. the 3 old PCs: one is FTV SE server, other 2 are SE clients...
Replies
Views
Got a repaired laptop back from warranty and loaded it up with all my software, unfortunately with my version V32.03 Studio 5000 I cannot change...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to generate a VBA script within FactoryTalk View SE to open a Google Chrome webpage (PI Vision) when an object is right-clicked...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am rebuilding an HMI from 2003 with the new software Factory Talk Optix. I have a pop up box with a trendline on it. I want the ability...
Replies
Views
Hello, since i am starting using intouch, i need some help Actually i want to make in intouch a String input field. The operator has to insert a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom