SQL Database in Factory talk view

jillgeorge18

Hello guys, Good evening to all, i need a help from you guys.. I'm using AB's factory talk view, how i can create the SQL database to produce the historical data.... Please guys it's urgent....

Hello guys, Good evening to all, i need a help from you guys.. I'm using AB's factory talk view, how i can create the SQL database to produce the historical data.... Please guys it's urgent....

You need a copy of SQL, SQL Server Express will do as a starter package.
You'll need to setup an ODBC connection to said SQL server from the SCADA package and you'll need an account in SQL that has permission to alter tables and/or create databases. If you are connecting to a shared SQL server, I would find a DBA for that server and enlist their assistance.