Line up power rails in Proficy

Bilbo1161

Hi
I have been modifying a project in Proficy machine edition and when I have inserted something it appears to have shifted the right hand power rail over to the right on that rung.
Is there anyway to get all the rungs to match this new position, instead of the rail looking crooked in places?

Similar Topics

Why there is a need of power line filter for PLC Is there a requirement of Power line filter for DC input PLC? How to chose a line filter for a PLC
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of any commercial off-the-shelf Power Line Communications gateways, suitable and interfacable with Programmable Logic Controllers?
Replies
Views
Hi there, Currently I'm working with PLC Mitsubishi Q series and Servo Motor MR-J4 series. All the system will monitoring using one PC that...
Replies
Views
I'm having some difficulty figuring out when an AC line filter would be appropriate for an application. What exactly is being filtered, the...
Replies
Views
hi, i have some question about the single phase line-to-line for the kinetix 2000. the manual only show that contractor using for the three phase...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom