Allen Bradley 525 inverter

eebads2391

Hi Guys

Slightly off topic sorry , but you guys know everything :)
And I need your advice

You can run this type of inverter as I understand it , the "proper " way
And have it powered up , then give it a run signal
OR
Have the inverter in line and be powered up in the circuit when the contactor is energised

My question is this :

If the inverter is only powered up AFTER the contactor is energised and it goes through its power up routine it does not see the run signal ( term 2 and 11 shorted )
However , if I break and re make the run signal after power up , it runs up to speed

Any help and advice appreciated

Refer to parameter A543 'Start At Powerup'

Its default is 0 - requires transition after power up

Change it to 1 to allow your situation.

Note: this may have safety implications. Please consider you installation carefully.

The manual has further information

That's great ,

I had explored the basic parameters
But obviously missed the more specific ones
D'oh !

That's very helpful , thanks