Setup suggestions for PID learning setups

fredz0003

Good day,

I have been wanting to get a better understanding of PID controllers. I don't deal with them often where I work. Since I don't do initial commissioning often. However I was involved one time and it was a good experience in my case it was to control position of a drum based on ships heave.

Could I get a good recommendation of a simulator (ONLY software) or a setup for arduino which could enhance the leaning curve.

So far I have looked at water heating process with arduino. Which would require heating element, termistor, relay, and the arduino which I already have. Just looking to see if there are better options.

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hi, I have never used modbus communication in Codesys 2.3, any tips and tricks are much appreciated. The system is a Wago 750-881 that controls...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have Multiple Galaxies in a Production Plant. We are working to bring in all the HMI controls into a Centralized Control Room. This...
Replies
Views
I want to establish a Profinet network in my production plant to connect multiple devices, including a PLC, HMI, and multiple Profinet-based...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am currently working on a AB 193-EDN and i am trying to figure out this "Average %FLA", it keeps showing 70-75 but my clamp meter...
Replies
Views
Word of warning. I had issues with a 5069-AENTR not appearing in IO selection. After downloading the latest version 40 AOP, still didn't appear...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom