Point io module setup

Hi all,

Got a point io node, ethernet ip connection is fine. Problem is on the configuration Web page, reports 1 slot. Manually reset to our count + 1, but it reverts to 1 immediately.

Tried to browse chassis, got nothing but module not found, with 11 modules connected.

Must be missing something. Any thoughts?

Did you go into the Module Properties for the 1734-AENTR and change the Chassis size? You might have to power cycle the AENTR to get the changes to take place.

Similar Topics

Title says most of it. I have a module mismatch error in a Logix PLC (v30.11). The setup is for a standard I/O module, but the installed card is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just bought a 1734-AENT Series C module (Revision 6.01). I am using RS logix5000 and at site we have a running system with control logix...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to configure a Spectrum 1762sc-OF8 module connected to MicroLogix 1400 for 4-20mA, needed help. Following the user manual's sample...
Replies
Views
Can I remove a 1734-OE4C from a running Point IO rack without faulting the Point Rack or the processor? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hello! I have a application where I need to connect a incremental encoder 24V with 4000 pulses to a Point IO Module. This encoder delivers the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom