Status bits needed before MSO, Kinetix 5500, 5700

Kaurk

Hi everybody,

What are the suggested status bits of servo axes before starting MSO that will ensure a MSO activation without ER.

My current setup is attached as picture.
Something is still missing because MSO still can give ER signal.

What i Check:
Fault statuses
GroupSynced
BusUpStatus
And a delay for good measure.

MSO.png

Kaur

Whats the reasoning? Thats a user or program input that is low most of the time and at start up.
Im leaning towards some status bit that is still missing. So the MSO command comes too soon and faults out.

Do you still have the image of your logic. I also am looking for the conditions needed before an MSO on Kinetix 5700

faults
physical axis faults
module fault
config fault
group fault
motor fault

statuses
no estops
no shutdown in progress on servo
no drive enabled status
no start request
delay can be up to 3 secs I suppose or trimmed down to 1 sec.