conveyor Rejection System

mekkawy

I am beginner using plc s7 300.
I need to design a conveyor Rejection System for bottles if the gap less then 80% reject the bottle before and after .
Speed is 150 bottles per minute, the rejection pulse should be made after five bottles. I will appreciate your hints.
Thanks.

The example above is to get the idea of how shift registers work. It does not matter what controller you are using because the concept is the same.
You have inputs to the shift register to detect the product.
You have clock bits to determine the speed of the conveyor.
Bits shift in the register at a clock input speed. Inputs turn the bits on/off in that same register.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Hi all, IÂ’m working on a project where a vision system takes an image of the conveyor about 2 ft in length and with full width. The conveyor is...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have sample logic with conveyors that start and stop according to product on the line?
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I’m limited with a skilled maintenance staff to design and build Load Cell , Rollers , etc. for conveyor sections . Do...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I need to create a belt conveyor with an AFM60 encoder on board that detects the position of the glass (too small to be detected...
Replies
Views
"Hello, I am a beginner learning about PLC. Could you please give me some advice? I want to write PLC instructions as follows: When the sensor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom