Help Needed with repeat cycle program

av8r

I have a small problem with getting my machine to repeat a sequence if a switch is closed.

Basically this is a mcahine which takes a basket of product dips it in a coating while spinning at a low rpm. It then pulls out of the coating and spins at a higher rpm. Right now the program is set so it will spin forward and if there is a switch closed it will spin in reverse. The problem arises at this point. I need it to spin forward again and then reverse again when an input is given. I have labeled the program to the best of my ability. I got the machine used and we are trying to update it. I guess i am saying that i am not the original author of this program and i am having a tough time figuring out the logic behind some of the logic.

Attatched is the program.

Thanks in advance.